i am the walrus i am the walrus

Even though I do love the Beatles, this voids Newgrounds' policy with uploading music.

Aviator Aviator

This is fantastic! I really wish I knew how to make music like you :( This is the sorta music I would like to make, but I am making electronic songs that no-one likes. I really hope to make music like this one day! Thanks for giving me ideas!

Noisysundae responds:

You're welcome. I've been making music for 4 years. I'm still an amateur too, but there's always a room for improvement. Don't give up. :)

The last hope The last hope

This song is brilliant, I love the minor key transitions between some verses. I would love to know what program you use to make your music. i personally use Magix music maker. Thanks and keep up the good work!

Noisysundae responds:

I always use Fruity loops for my stuff. Appreciate it. :)

We are leaving We are leaving

Loved this piece. I know that your others are not like this but still, this song inspired me to put my music on newgrounds so I thank you! I think that the loop at the end of the track was brilliant! I hope that I can make cool music like this one day! thanks!

This is the shortest one I ever made. XD
Very happy to hear that this urged you to post yours on NG. But I'll tell you that there is a scout system that prevents your music from being showed on any page other than unscouted artist's submissions page and your own profile.

See this help.

This is one of those ways you can do to get scouted faster.

I'm still not scout you yet because you have only 2 submissions now but I followed you so I can hear your later works. Keep being exposed so more people can see your contents.